Terms & Conditions
- The organizers, Nikkei Group companies, presenters and other rights holders own all the intellectual property rights including copyrights of the event’s videos, audio, materials, etc. You can view or listen to them personally by yourself. Any other usage is strictly prohibited, including reuse, recording, capture, sharing with others (such as posting on social, blogs, etc.), selling, giving, redistributing and lending. When a violation is found, the organizer(s) (or other rights holder, if any) will request the violator to stop the violation and/or delete the illegally created materials, and the violator shall promptly take any action necessary for the requests.
- Organizers will not take any responsibility or obligation, of any kind (explicit or implied) of the content in the event and the remote attendance to the event, to the extent permitted by law, except in the case of intentional illegal acts. Organizers will not be responsible for any damages caused by or related to the event in any case to the extent permitted by law, except in the case of intentional illegal acts.
- Only the attendees with registration in advance can use the URL for the livestreaming.
Redistribution and sharing thereof are prohibited.
- Setting up viewing environment for the livestreaming, including devices and telecommunication path, shall be prepared by each attendee at their own cost.
- Organizers will not be responsible for disturbance of the livestreaming due to system trouble, etc. If unauthorized access is suspected or if live streaming of the event is interrupted, organizer(s) may disconnect the access without notice.
- Matters concerning this event will be interpreted in accordance with Japanese law, and you agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court in the first instance.
>>back to top page